Monday, July 27, 2015

Farewells


I had an amazing experience of saying some farewells to many good friends and my family the last two weeks in Hong Kong.  Looking back, I really appreciated how everyone played a specific role in my life whether it be a mentor or brother/sister.  These people always supported me and encouraged me. Others challenged me and pushed me to the next level.  I just wanted to recognize SOME of the many peeps who helped me grow while I was in HK.

:)



Nice lunch with some sweet ladies




Beach it up with A T-Ma




My cousin on my last night hot-poting with the fam




Visiting my Grandma again as she shows me her scripture practice




lion rock house church at Ta-Korea!




Shatin house church at Agave




Island hopping with Mary (and awesome cheap and yummy seafood!)




Doggie dates with Stoltzfus and Zaccheus families




Amazing Korean at Causeway with 2 amazing unnies 




ice skating with Noah's ark kiddos ^.^




Sayounara boat trip :)





baby cousin and brother passing out after a last day swim





farewells at the airport




last day of work, lunchin' at Cathay 






Farewell parties in the school




taking weird polaroids with the sweetest students




front security Ms. Kam who took care of me for 2 years





Graduation fun with kiddos, Maggie, and King sir




stealing people's phones for selfies




friends making awesome farewell mtv




saying bye to this girl until November....



farewell jam!!! missing HK swings!




annnnnnnd the last night in Sai Kung  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment